2022 Charity Golf Day
We had a very successful Charity Golf Day at Huntingdale Golf Club on Monday 16th May, with 136 players participated in the event.
Winners of the event categories were; Handicap Event Men – Enzo Cirone , Handicap Ladies Comperition - Colleen Craigie, Social Competition Men - James Breust.
Thank you to all members and partners who assisted on the day, and Graham Williams, & Doug’s staff members- Theo, Colin.
We acknowledge the contribution of the Huntingdale Golf Club, in making their wonderful facilities available to us for this event. Also, we thank the sponsor support we have received from;
GOLD SPONSOR Rubicon 8 and;
- T22 - Printing & Event Signage down to a T
- Pinewood Community Bank - Bendigo Bank
- The Clayton Hotel
- DG Group
- Drummond Golf
- First National Real Estate - Clayton
- GenZ - Smart Generation Batteries
- Golf Clearance Outlet
- Oakleigh Carnegie RSL Club
- Pinewood Quality Nursery - of Blackburn Rd Mount Waverley
- Radlink - Communication Systems Integrators
- J C SMALE – Design & Manufacturing Engineers
- SEPURA - Business Critical Communications Systems
- Six Acres Winery
- South Oakleigh Bowls Club
- TT insure
We also acknowledge the support contributions of
- Bunnings Warehouse
- Bakers Delight Oakleigh Central
And sincerely thank our photographer Patrick Ma - From First National Clayton.
Subject to receipt of final accounts we expect to make in excess of $18,000 profit, (including Auction Income of $4,000 to go to supporting the fight against Motor Neurone Disease).
Next year’s event is scheduled for 15th May 2023
To view all the photos from the event - Click HereBack to Gallery